Try a search by Age or by Grade.
• Save time filling out your registration forms! Create an account for automatic registration form ... (Read More)
• Recreation programs make great gifts for that special someone. Call or stop by to purchase gift ... (Read More)
• The New Milford Parks and Recreation Department does not provide accident insurance coverage for ... (Read More)
• Program offerings are published in the sports section of the New Milford Spectrum. Program ... (Read More)
• Volunteers are crucial to the successful delivery of many of our programs. Please call 355-6050 to ...... (Read More)
Be a cool dog. Sponsor our site!Give us a call at 860-355-6050.
New Milford Parks & Recreation is proud to provide you with our activity registration system and website. To get started please Create an Account with all your household information. The data provided - emergency contacts, medical information, etc. - will help us better serve you. This info will also be automatically placed into your registration forms. When you’re ready to start registering for activities, be sure to review the How to Register for an Activity page.
Parks & Recreation Director: Daniel CalhounOffice Phone: 860-355-6050 FAX-860-355-6052Office Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30am-4pme-mail: email@example.comPlease mail any forms and all applicable fees to:New Milford Parks & Recreation47 Bridge StreetNew Milford, CT 06776
POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT FEBRUARY 3, 2016
Seasonal Park Maintainer – Part-time
The Town of New Milford is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Seasonal Park Maintainer. Must be a minimum of 18 years. Must have a CT driver’s license and proof of insurance. Applications should be directed to: Town of New Milford Parks & Recreation Department, 47 Bridge Street, New Milford, CT 06776 Phone: 860-355-6050. Fax 860-355-6052.
The Town of New Milford is an EOE.
DATES OF SERVICE: May - August (13-16 weeks)
HOURS: 6:30am – 3:00pm Monday thru Friday
RATE OF PAY: $9.60 - $11.00 per hour depending on experience.
CLOSING DATE: March 1, 2016
New Milford Parks & Recreation
Adult Softball League
Due Dates 2016
Provided by MyRec.com online activity registration & recreation software.